The 2014 RMA/Cass Advanced Risk Management Programme
The RMA (Risk Management Association) has been providing an advanced risk management course, aimed at senior executives up until 2012. This was a 10 day course provided by Wharton Business School. However the RMA was looking to modernise the course and put the provision of the course up for tender. Nicholas Hawke of Manigent was approached by Cass Business School to support them in constructing a new course in response to the tender. Working together on the course content and also bringing together expert speakers the contract to provide the training was won by Cass.
The 2014 RMA/Cass Advanced Risk Management Programme, led by the faculty at Cass, one of the UK’s top business schools-is a one week programme for senior risk practitioners which exposes participants to a rigorous, yet inspiring blend of theory, practice, and cutting edge-research, instilling knowledge and skills applicable to the real world of global business. It took place from 9-13 February 2014.
The programme’s focus is as follows:
– Risk management as a strategic competitive strength.
– An integrated approach to risk management.
– Fostering a culture and climate that openly communicates risk.
– A framework for rapidly responding to known risks and unravelling the complexities of the unknown.
– A focus on risk informed by global perspectives.
The programme is intended for executives who are on track for broader assignments within their organizations.
For full details visit the RMA/Cass Advanced Risk Management Programme website.
– See more at: http://www.rmahq.org/rma-europe-home#sthash.ugTQsils.dpuf
One of the core topics delivered by Nicholas Hawke and Andrew Smart of Manigent was how to integrate strategy and risk management through the application of the Risk Based Performance management approach.
You can view the PRESENTATION SLIDE DECK here.